Wednesday, 1 April 2015

[OOTD] Black Sunshine

I've had this rayon/wool fifties tea dress for a couple years now, but it has made no appearance in any outfits or shoots (for what reason, Courtney?!) until I had a shoot in a tea room/green house with Blair Harris and Jessie Darling (more on that later this month). All good on-location shoots take us back to Parkwood Estates. I'm not sharing all those quite yet, but I will share another OOTD that is inspired by that set. I rarely leave home without my hair done in some way, usually with a hairscarf. Out of my first scarf purchase, I thought the yellow (versus powder blue and fire-engine red) would be my least favourite, but it has so far been the most unique and diversifying one in my collection. Never underestimate yellow! Flowers, bees, sunshine and gold all share the warmth and beauty of yellow, making it the ultimate spring colour. I just love how this colour brings life into my black wardrobe AND matches my gold shoes. I never get to wear the shoes since I find they're too flashy, despite how comfortable they can be, but the scarf definitely ties it in glamorously.




<3 Thanks to dear Bradley for the photos <3
A teaser of the BTS and shoot by Blair Harris. Photos by Alia R Logan


http://facebook.com/sonnyphotography


No comments :

Post a Comment