Tuesday, 21 January 2014

First Portraits of the Year + Update

Pardon my absence as of late, but it's been a long few weeks getting back into school with the big rush as I pile in all my assignments for the end of the semester. Not only that, but I've been under the weather on multiple occasions already this year and I'm just trying to get things back on track!

I have a valentines shoot coming up, I've recently finished a satin gown for more shoots, and I'll be setting up my first home studio only to inaugurate it wonderfully with Franny's latest burlesque costume <3

Mt first self portraits of the year are in two sets: Come Swim (In Technicolor) and the continuation of Black Widow (Now with matching locks!)

Enjoy <3 xoxo






BLACK WIDOW II


xo Courtney

No comments :

Post a Comment