Friday, 13 September 2013

Frock Finds

Vintage boutique The Bearded Lady has a sale on today and tomorrow and I picked up a few things for myself, including some new patterns for fashion! The sale is 25% off regular items and an additional 50% clearance items (hoi!).

The one burgundy dress I was planning on buying a while ago, but it had to be put off for other things. On sale for a lovely $5! Gloves are also from TBL.




I really wanted to get this blouse so I could put my own hemming on the bottom since it had been trimmed. A pet-project to get creative and practise! Only $2 on clearance.



My favourite time I bought was this fifties knit dress. It's thick and fits perfectly. With a pair of stockings and my t-strap heels this will definitely prove to be my favourite winter outfit, me thinks! $20 <3





     
Also picked up two gorgeous 60s patterns for my fashion class at only $2 (regular $4) each. The collars! Oh my! <3
Tags and details:



Time to relax with some red vanilla tea and set up for tomorrows shoot! 

xo Courtney

No comments :

Post a Comment