Sunday, 11 August 2013

OOTD: Stay Sick!

Picked up some swank flatforms the other day and it was a sign that a outfit post was definitely imminent. Ever since I started online window shopping I've been attached to getting a pair of creepers: leopard print, black and white, pointed - I wanted one pair at least. but, obviously, being about 10 I wasn't getting any soon. But recently the trend has come in outside the subculture it started in so naturally they were produced more frequently more cheaply.

 I always said my first pair would be a great, expensive pair, but I'm settling with what I can get for now. It's not always what you pay, it's about your actual style. Eff money, Stay Sick!



 
Hair Scarf, Vintage
'Stones Modded Band Tee
High-Waisted Denim, Seductions by Sirens
Studded Creeper Flatforms, Club Couture @ Sirens
 

 

 

 









No comments :

Post a Comment