Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Outfit Post: Favourite Worst Nightmare*

Admitting shamelessly that I adore both The Doors and the Arctic Monkeys*, among that, it's been an asset to my Rock Chic outfits.

For the winter I decided to get a super comfy pair of combat boots, and they match a variety of my outfits graciously! For a comfy+fashionable+functional pair under $75, I couldn't go wrong. I picked up the Doors shirt back in 2011 for school haha. The jeans were  Christmas gift and the button-up was also bought for school last September.

Enjoy xo




Denim Button-up // Forever21 
Band Tee // Hot Topic
Combat Boots // Taxi












And a lovely shot with Marilyn <3


xo Courtney

4 comments :

  1. gorgeous picture! i love how you dress up <3

    www.cinwilsoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! :) LOve the denim shirt! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete