Monday, 8 April 2013

New shirt and gloves + Self Potraits

The other day I made a trip downtown with my lovely sister Jess and I picked up a new shirt and a cute pair of gloves. I got them at the vintage store downtown (The Bearded Lady).



The shirt was $15 and it's an adorable embroidered vintage diner uniform shirt, complete with the cute little pockets. It's got the grandest texture to it, really cute.


The gloves were only $8 a pair and these ones are of a great texture, so soft and cozy! c:

Lightened

Perfect Guises
 And some self portraits to top it off! xo

Love, Courtney xo

5 comments :

  1. That top is gorgeous and so are those gloves! Great find. You are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou so much C: you're too sweet <3

      Delete
  2. That is a beautiful shirt! Love the pictures too!

    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shirt but your piercings are super rad! I like your style. I'd love it if you dropped by to my blog and if you like it maybe we could follow each other??
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com
    PS: Please disable word verification for comments

    ReplyDelete