Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Decisions, Decisions...

Alright, cutting to the chase: I'm making an almost $200.00  purchase at PUG (Pin-up Girl) clothing, and I'm definitely stressing over what exactly to buy. I've had my heart set on the tiger cigarette pants, but I'm worried they won't be very versatile or they'll be to dramatic. I really, really, want something from them in their tiger print because it is THE purr-fect tiger print, also, I'm set on ordering a pair of cigarette pants and one top.

Here's where you hep cats come in <3

I just want to know what you guys think of the outfit I'm buying. I featured it in an older wishlist post about PUG. I'm pretty much 90% set on buying them but any last thoughts or input would be great. I think they'd make a perfect item for my growing rockabilly/psychobilly clothing collection.


I'm getting both the Doris Top and the Tiger Cigarette pants

So let me know what you think! <3 xo

Also, when I get them, I'll totally be doing a review! Look out for that C:

No comments :

Post a Comment