Monday, 14 January 2013

Modcloth: A Shoe Addiction

Modcloth: A Shoe Addiction



Kitten heels, 54 CAD / Mid heel boots, 44 CAD / Shellys high heel pumps, 110 CAD / Bait Footwear high heel shoes, 69 CAD / Green shoes, 42 CAD / Seychelles ankle strap shoes, 93 CAD

It's safe to say for myself that I'm also a Modcloth addict. I guarantee you've already figured out, and it's not just because of their drop-dead-gorgeous shoe collection, but their retro aspect and accuracy  Their entire store is filled with dozens upon dozens of beautiful, flirty, retro frocks and cute accessories. I go shopper-crazy. It's without argue one of the top ten places I window shop constantly. I just look at their shoes/dresses and a million ideas come to mind about how I could style it. Wah, I'm endlessly in love ;o ;


Blushing-ly Cute **


Anyway, I just thought I'd share some of my favourite items and see hat you guys think? Do you browse Modcloth occasionally? What are your favourite pieces? Do you like to be retro or romantic, or a little bit of both?

I'll leave you lovely followers with a fab track. Obituary - Agent Ribbons. If you like retro + indie, you'll love this all-lady band <3 xo



Courtney xo

2 comments :

  1. Hey sweet, i really like your blog and your picture.
    you want to follow each other via gfc and bloglovin ?

    i would be happy :)

    lovely greetings, lucia

    http://lucci-gucci.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! <3 Absolutely

      http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3858422

      Delete