Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Zeldaru & Cats

Zelda Marathons and cats. Pretty much the ingredients to a purrrrfect weekend. <3

So last weekend I had an intense Zelda Marathon with my good ol' buddy ol' pal Joe :3. We played for a good 12 hours in total, I'd say. we managed to get through the first dungeon of Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess. I actually hadn't gotten to play Twilight Princess before, surprisingly. I've never had a Wii and I never got it for GameCube :c so I was super psyched to play it. I'm still blown away that it came out 6 years ago. It didn't seem like that long ago, I can't believe I was only 10!

*Mind = Blown*

So, anyroad, I got some fab photos of his fucking adorable cats Spooky, McLovin' and Paul :3 I remember McLovin' was the first cat he got and we named him in an instant <3 Paul is even named after Paul McCartney <3 <3 <3. Okay I'll shush now and just provide silly pix~


More Under the Cut.
Click any photo to Enlarge.



Joe + Spooky :3

Spooky's the most friendly little calico ever <3


Eggnog with a splash of Baileys hnng

Paulie :3

McLovin <3



xo Courtney

No comments :

Post a Comment