Thursday, 13 December 2012

It's Beginning to Feel a lot like Christmas

I'm absolutely in love with the holidays season! Despite my often grumpy exterior over the Canadian cold, I enjoy the tacky colours, the warmth of the universal friendship, getting to sip candy-cane hot chocolate, listening to Paul McCartney's "Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time", fashionable outerwear and getting the perfect gifts for others. I think I'll be making some mini-holiday posts here and there for this month. For now, here's some great music, a holiday outfit collage and some hipstery bokeh photos :3.



More Under the Cut.
Click Any Photo to Enlarge.












Holiday Inspire



Panel dress, 11 CAD / ZOHARA opaque stocking, 16 CAD / Wallis button boots, 87 CAD / C. Wonder metallic belt, 28 CAD

xo Courtney

No comments :

Post a Comment