Sunday, 21 October 2012

Outfit Post - Black Lung


As I mentioned in my last post, I picked up a pair of knock-off Litas back in early September. They've got the typical differences, but sport such a similar look, I couldn't have gone wrong for $30. The heel is a different texture/colour and the boot has sever small differences that make them look like their own sort of boot. Never the less, I ran to combo them instantly with my hi-lo maxi.




 I got lots of shots with Adam so onward xo


(more under the cut)




Black Lung


-Click Any Photo to Enlarge-

Blouse - Vintage
Maxi - Forever21 - $29
Booties - Sirens - $39







xo

6 comments :

  1. such amazing photos of you! and those shoes are a great bargain as well, you've teamed it up with the long skirt well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much! Yeah, they're the cheapest I've found lately C: <3 thanks xo

      Delete
  2. You're gorgeous. I must follow you.

    Olivia Lee
    http://countmybones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete