Sunday, 5 August 2012

Liebster Award xo



Thanks so much to the dear Meg @ The Cool Girl for nominating me! <3 You're very sweet!

 The Liebster Award “is all about discovering blogs and helping those with less than 200 followers to get recognized.”
The rules:
one.  Post 11 things about yourself.
two.  Answer the 11 questions the ' tagger ' has set for you.
three.  Create 11 more questions for the bloggers you will tag.
four.  Then choose 11.. or seven bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in your post.
five.  These lucky bloggers must then be told.
11 things about me:


(under the cut)


one.  Canadian made with a Métis background!
two.  Italian food and pasta are my life.
three.  I'm a lact-ovo vegetarian
four.  I've been shooting for about 4 years
five.  I'm very quiet and observant.
six My idols are Bettie Page, Bunny Yeager, and Micheline Pitt <3
seven.  I'm terrified of the 'undersea'. The vastness and deepness bother me.
eight.   I have a thing for mashed potatoes unggg
nine.  I LOOOOVE video games. My favs are FF7, Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, Fallout 3 & NV, and the entire Zelda collection <3
ten.  I've cosplayed at conventions multiple times LOL
eleven.  absolutely adore fairs and ride!
Meg’s 11 questions for me:
one.  Why do you blog?
I think I blog because I really like to have a sense of organization, and blogging for me is a way to sort of establish  things I've done. Like, say I've done a shoot and want to write about it. I can look back on it, and it's great that people get to see more about the pictures I've taken. it's sort like a visual diary.

two.  Who is your fashion icon?
Micheline Pitt and the Beatles in their own little way, to be honest.

three.  What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
My high waisted jeans/my cream blouse.

four.  What is your favourite book?
Angels & Demons by Dan Brown

five.  What is your favorite perfume?
Chanel no.5 - I wear it on a daily basis, even if I don't leave the house. I kind of try not to so I can make it last longer, though.

six.  What is your favorite phrase to say?
That's life. (to be simple and somewhat cheesy)

seven.  What is one item on your current wish-list?
The Morrison leather pants from Nastygal fjskdfjsdkfjlKJFALJFKLSJ 

eight.  What is one weird quirk that you have?
I can't really say, even after thinking pretty hardly about it, I can't think of anything other than my gap fjdkslf

nine.  What is your favorite quote?
"Some people live while others just exist."

ten.  What is your dream job?
Fashion Photographer

eleven.  What are you looking forward to most this Fall/Winter season?
Fall, there's plenty of colours and I hate hate hate the cold! :3


The tagged:
one.  Lola from LOLA FINN
two.  Laura from The World Looks Red
three.  Olivia from Watercolour Dreams
four.  Chai from Little Forest Girl
five.  Pony Chops
six.  Stephanie from - T A L E O F T I M E -
seven.  Sécia from *petite insanities

My 11 questions for you:
one.  When did you first start blogging?
two.  Do you have any pets? Siblings?
three.  What's your eye colour?
four.  Have you travelled anywhere special/interesting?
five.  Would you consider your music taste modern, old, or a mix?
six.  Would you consider your clothing style modern, old, or a mix?
seven.  Where is your favourite place to buy shoes?
eight.  What is one weird quirk that you have?
nine.  Any hidden talents?
ten.  What is your dream vacation?
eleven.  Spring or Summer?
Merci Meg! This was absolutely fun, love.

Ciao guys xo Courtney

2 comments :

  1. Courtney!! I completely love this!! Nasty Gal is so great and so are you!! Those pants you want are wonderful p.s. We were destined to be friends because I love mashed potatoes, too! Xo!
    -Meg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg! <3 Thanks again so so much :D
      I knoow, I love Nasty Gal I just wish I had the budget for it lool
      omggg I love mashed potatoes, I love potatoes in general hahaha

      Delete