Monday, 13 August 2012

July Post

Pardon the lateness of my July post, but I was just gathering all my photos for it.

Enjoy xo

Click Any Photo to Enlarge

More under the cut!





Retstarted my friendship with Madison again. This photo was from 2011.
haha, we're just like Atsrid and Stu! <3 



Some hilarious photos with Madison, because our silly faces are what my life is practically made of :3







Got to shoot with Madi again, just like old times :3



took self portraits of course! Trying lots of new things with makeup and accessories.

Visited the newest vintage store downtown! <3








Had lots of great food and drinks so far this summer!



Had some beautiful photowalks :D



Took lots of photos hanging out with Adam <3


Dug out one of my favourite Beatles shirts looking for my other Beatles shirt! <3 haha 
I always sign my notes with faces omg
Got to see some beautiful summer nights this year. Really looking forward to some more photos this August xo

That's all dears xo

I have two large shoots and two mini shoots to edit now, so I'll be a bit busy the next week. I've got some posts coming up and some outfit posts I'm shooting tomorrow/soon, so keep an eye out!

 Courtney xo

No comments :

Post a Comment