Thursday, 12 July 2012

Boating (Going Under) + Adam

I recently shot some photos for my Chictopia/Lookbook. I spent a lovely day with Adam doing so, since he's been helping me due to the death of my tripod :c He's such a sweetheart helping me out, really! It means the world to me and it helps me get by a lot more easily. He's learned a lot about my camera/portraits so far, actually.

Anyhow, portraits followed my extras xo- (more under the cut)

Click Any Photo to Enlarge


the look





Some photographs added to my portfolio xo





These were lovely, I chose to include sepia as well because I wanted it to look as much like 60s film as possible. It just gave me that feeling, and I feel it's a technique I'd like to work on xo.

An adorable extra c:

These ones were lovely.
Adam being a little climber on our way home c:


Above two are extras, since Adam likes to keep shooting and shooting no matter how candid I am haha.





and some extra shots I took that I'm satisfied with.

And a very cute photo of Marilyn! :3
-Enjoy-
Love,
Courtney xo

8 comments :

  1. You are stunning! And so is your photography! I know I keep saying it, but it's because it's true! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sflasj That is seriously so sweet of you, you're too kind! <3 I /really/ appreciate it, thank-you so much ;u ; xo

      Delete
  2. i love the softness of the light. it really makes the portraits so much sweeter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just nominated your blog for the Liebster Award :-)
    Visit my blog to read about it, and to get your award badge! Xo!
    megthecoolgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first one here, it's of you I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete